JellTech was proud to sponsor the SIM (Society of Information Managers) Wisconsin 16th annual golf outing by challenging the players with a putting contest. Since 1969, SIM has inspired the minds of the most prestigious IT leaders in the industry. Highly regarded as the premier network for IT leadership, SIM is a community of thought leaders who share experiences and rich intellectual capital, and who explore future IT direction.
The outing raised funds for:
- UW-Whitewater CyberGirlz Summer Camp
- National Center for Women in Technology (NCWIT) Wisconsin Aspirations in Computing Awards
- iFairs for Milwaukee Public School Middle and High School Students
- College Scholarship Awards
- Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
It was a great event. Our own Jim Lotz and Erv Raasch put in a respectable 18 while Bruce Herbst and Mark Boeder had fun with the golfers at our putting contest.